A careful IC-verification and characterization ensures the success of an IC in full application. A quality verification and characterization safeguards all IC parameters against leaving their specified parameters, meaning the IC can function at its best.
eesy-ic prides itself on ensuring all products are tested on the best equipment and in varying conditions to reveal and remove all flaws in an IC before it leaves our company.
- Ambient temperature
- Supply voltages
- Process parameters
- Robustness against ESD stress (electrostatic discharge)
- Influence through humidity of the environment and mechanical stress
- Stress during soldering
- Long-term drift
Development of test solutions for verification and characterization:
- Design and layout of hardware
- Software development with C, C++, C# and LabVIEW
- Characterization and verification
- Flawless ICs
- Faster time-to-market