ANALOG DESIGN ENGINEER (f/m) Erlangen
- Development of product specifications
- Design and layout of analog and mixed-signal ICs
- Verification und characterization of ICs
- Support in production test development
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education
- Min. 2 years experience in design of analog integrated circuits
- Knowledge in design and layout of ICs
- Experience with data converters, linear circuits, or power management ICs
- Experience with Cadence
- Experience in verification of ICs
- PCB development
- Programming skills
Our employees are the most important success factor of our company. They always do their best to achieve their goals and objectives. eesy-ic provides a work environment filled with the spirit of innovation, exciting projects and challenges.
You are a reliable and results-driven team player and desire to develop the trendsetting ideas. You find it easy to learn new things and to apply them in practice. You can quickly adapt to new situations, understand complex problems, and take new paths to find the best possible solutions. If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.
Please direct all CVs and applications to us at: email@example.com.