The manufacturing process of integrated circuits can introduce errors within 85-99% of products depending on the process used and robustness of the IC's design. To ensure high quality in systems only 100% functional ICs should be used. That assumes that after manufacturing each single IC is tested for functionality and performance before integrating it into the end-product.
At eesy-ic, our test engineers have extensive experience in the development of efficient and cost-effective production tests, which ensure high quality and excellent performance in all of our products.
- Testing on various platforms: Teradyne, Eagle, LTX-Credence, Verigy/Advantest
- High-precision measurement technology
- Optimization of test time
- Design-for-test concepts (DfT)
- On-site testing (own platform)
- Excellent performance
- Time and cost-effective solutions
- Flawless functionality