Wireless communication is an integral part of modern society. With the number of digital mobile devices increasing every year, it is becoming increasingly normalized to access the internet anytime and everywhere.
RF-ICs are one of the most important components in making wireless communication happen. As the use of wireless communication and digital devices continues to rise, new challenges are brought to RF-IC design to keep wireless connections functioning properly. eesy-ic has specialists in RF-IC design to help support you to find the optimal and most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- Highly integrated RF-subsystems: transceiver circuits, frontends for RF-signal processing and radar sensors
- RF-function blocks, e. g. LNAs, mixers, VCOs, PLLs, I/Q-up/ down converters, phase shifters, integrated power amplifiers, IF-VGAs, RF-switches, wideband amplifiers, high speed ADC drivers
- Selection of semiconductor process technology suitable to the design task and planned production volume (CMOS, SiGe-bipolar, GaAs)
- High performance products
- Low energy consumption and space requirements
- Flexibility in choosing the technologies
- Customized solutions
- Short communication channels
- Fast decision-making process
- Wireless communication
- Sensor technology
- Medical technology
- Military applications