The eyICL8P is an eight channel, digital-input interface device for high channel density modules in industrial and building automation.
The input side does not require a external power supply. The device accepts input voltages of up to 35 Volt. It includes a galvanic isolation up to 500 Volt. The device completes the interface between the high voltage signals on the field-side and the low-voltage signals on the controller side. Input signals are current limited and validated by an internal debounce filter. With the addition of an external resistor the input switching characteristic can be configured in accordance with IEC61131-2 standard for Type 1, 2 and 3 current inputs.
- 8 channels with on chip 500V galvanic isolation
- Inputs meet type 1, 2 and 3 characteristics of IEC 61131-2 standard
- Adjustable current limit with max 10% tolerance
- No additional power supply on input side required
- No additional external optocouplers needed
- Adjustable digital filter
- SPI interface and further digital features possible
- Industrial Process Control
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation