VALIDATION ENGINEER (f/m) Erlangen
- Analysis of high performance analog and mixed-signal ICs using state of the art analog measurement and digital debug equipment to evaluate our products
- Development of Verification and Test plans in close cooperation with the chip design team and system engineering
- PCB development for evaluation boards
- Implementation and execution of automated test and measurement sequences
- Degree in electrical engineering or Information Technology or similar degree course
- Good understanding of basic analogue circuitry
- Power management skills is an advantage (DCDC buck/boost converter / ADC / LDO)
- Experience with lab equipment desired (mixed signal digital oscilloscope, supplies)
- Basic Programming skills in Matlab or a similar Script Language is a plus
- Software development and version control knowhow is optional
- Decent English skills are desired
- Good team communication skills
- Willing to take responsibility
You are a reliable and results-driven team player and desire to develop the trendsetting ideas. You find it easy to learn new things and to apply them in practice. You can quickly adapt to new situations, understand complex problems, and take new paths to find the best possible solutions. If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.
Please direct all CVs and applications to us at email@example.com.