mmWave RFIC DESIGN ENGINEER (m/f/d)
- Design & layout of RF-ICs (24 – 90 GHz)
- Developing of product & block-specifications
- Verification & characterization of RF-ICs
- Support the development of production-test
- Degree in electronic engineering or equivalent education
- Experience in the field of mmWave integrated RF-circuit design
- Design and simulation of RF-circuits
- Layout of RF-circuits
- EM-simulation (2.5D and 3D)
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso or Tanner EDA
- Experience with Keysight ADS or Microwave Office
- Experience with verification and characterization of RF-ICs is desirable
- Work experience in the field of design & layout of RF-ICs desirable
You are a reliable and results-driven team player and desire to develop the trendsetting ideas. You find it easy to learn new things and to apply them in practice. You can quickly adapt to new situations, understand complex problems, and take new paths to find the best possible solutions. If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.
Please direct all CVs and application direct to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.